Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hittin' the Books

My second semester of graduate school officially began almost two weeks ago. Since I've had my syllabus and assignments for three weeks I've already completed and submitted four weeks worth of assignments for my eight week class. I have 

It's super important to stay ahead when it comes to assignments because as a MilSpouse and a Mom I never know when something is going to come up and I don't want to get behind. It's really a good habit for all students to get into.

My bachelor's degrees are in History and Psychology and I'm working on a MBA (Human Resource Management and Development). The switch from Psychology to business has been relatively easy.  I got a little discouraged last semester because a TA told me that I wrote too much like a psychologists, but after talking to my aunt about it I felt better. My professor ended up marking a big red virtual "A" on that paper. That first grade gave me a boost in my confidence in my writing and I ended the semester with a 4.0.

I'm enjoying my classes so far this semester and I'm hoping that I'll be able to maintain that 4.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment