Sunday, April 13, 2014

Talkin' Dirty... But Not Really



Being a military spouse I have friends all over the world. When the hubby and I got hitched I joined a Facebook group called Air Force Loadmaster Wives. I met some awesome ladies because of this group. One member of this group, Amanda, has become one of my good friends even though we've never met in person. Her husband is a C-5 loadmaster. This morning she called me via Skype.

Our conversations always start off something like this:

Amanda: My husband's bigger than your husband's.
Me: Yeah but your husband can't ever get his up.

Yeah that's pretty much how our greeting goes.  I imagine that when we do meet in person our usual greeting will get us some dirty looks since no one would realize we are talking about planes. LOL

Happy Sunday Ya'lll!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment